Thirsty Street Brewing
Things to Know about Thirsty Street:
- Thirsty Street has a beer and wine license. This means they can be open until 11pm and don’t have the 48 ounce rule like many breweries. 🍷 🍺
- Sours have become popular lately; Thirsty Street started brewing their sour beers over a year ago which are now going on tap or into bottles.
- Nearly every night of the week there is something going on at the brewery. From live bands, to games, to deep organized discussions. 🎵
- You can bring home a bottle of their barrel aged specialty beers; many are only sold in bottles and not on tap.
- Thirsty Street has dedicated a large portion of their tap room to games. Pool, darts, and shuffleboard are popular for tournaments or just having fun with friends. 🎱
- There are 9 flagship ales, and at least 5 seasonal rotations (some only available in bottles), that provide a great variety depending on your mood.
- With more than popcorn, but not a full restaurant menu, you can get something to eat if you’re feeling puckish while enjoying a pint.
- Join the Mug Club for $50 and you get your own custom engraved mug, and $2 pours every Wednesday; join once and you’re a member for life!
Event Date & Times:
Live Music with Slainte
Saturday, December 7, 2019
12:00 AM— 3:00 AMUTC
Christmas Cookie & Beer Party + Live music!
Friday, December 20, 2019
12:00 AM— 6:00 AMUTC
Thirsty Street Brewing Thirsty Street Brewing is a taproom in downtown Billings serving a variety of homebrewed beers, as well as a selection of wine and snacks. Sour beers are a specialty of Thirsty Street Brewing. Aside from their unique taste, the owners are drawn to sours because they lend to...