Canyon Creek Brewing
3060 Gabel Rd, Billings, MT 59102
Things to Know About Canyon Creek Brewing:
- Canyon Creek Brewing (CCB) is the only brewery on the West End of Billings.
- CCB is the first, and currently only, brewery built from the ground up.
- With over 6,000 square feet and two patios, CCB has the largest taproom in Billings.
- CCB has done well over the years at the North American Beer Awards: In 2015 three beers from CCB won gold medals: MinPin Pils, Copper, and Rabbit Head Red. In 2016 CCB took home four medals; in 2017 they took home one. 🥇
- There are 12 flagship beers and at least 4 seasonal offerings on the menu at all times. 🍻
- CCB doesn’t serve food (except popcorn), but every night of the week a food truck can be found out front. 🍜 🌯 🚚
- You don’t have to wait until 4pm; this brewery is one of the few that opens at 2pm. 👍
- Despite opening earlier, CCB still must abide by the 3 pint (48 ounce) Montana tap room law.