Canyon Creek Brewing
Things to Know About Canyon Creek Brewing
● Canyon Creek Brewing (CCB) is the only brewery on the West End of Billings.
● CCB is the first, and currently only, brewery built from the ground up.
● With over 6,000 square feet and two patios, CCB has the largest taproom in Billings.
● CCB has done well over the years at the North American Beer Awards: In 2015 three beers from CCB won gold medals: MinPin Pils, Copper, and Rabbit Head Red. In 2016 CCB took home four medals; in 2017 they took home one. 🥇
● There are 12 flagship beers and at least 4 seasonal offerings on the menu at all times. 🍻
● CCB doesn’t serve food (except popcorn), but every night of the week a food truck can be found out front. 🍜 🌯 🚚
● You don’t have to wait until 4pm; this brewery is one of the few that opens at 2pm. 👍
● Despite opening earlier, CCB still must abide by the 3 pint (48 ounce) Montana tap room law.