Last Chance Pub & Cider Mill
2203 Montan Ave, Billings, MT 59101
Things to Know about Last Chance Pub & Cider Mill:
- Last Chance is Billings’ only cider mill and uses primarily Montana grown apples to make cider in-house. 🍎
- If beer is your style, Last Chance has Red Lodge Brewing Co.’s beers on tap.
- There are more styles than just plain apple cider; they are made with honey, cherries, apricots, pears, malted barley, and more to create a unique cider experience.
- With a full restaurant, open for lunch and dinner, Last Chance specializes in locally sourced ingredients to create cuisine that’s unique but won’t break your budget.
- You can drink any of the flagship beers from Red Lodge Ales or Last Chance ciders on tap; or try one of a handful of wines from around the area and around the world. Non-alcoholic options are also available.
- The menu rotates with the seasons serving foods based largely on what is available locally and in-season.
- Open 7 days a week, from 11am to 10pm, you can grab a drink outside of the normal taproom hours.
- Last Chance has a restaurant section, a bar section, and private rooms available for special occasions and larger groups; a call to reserve those rooms is encouraged.