ATMOSPHERE and IRATION - SUNSHINE & SUMMER NIGHTS TOUR at Zoo Montana
aug 12, 2022 at 4:30 PM
Pub Station Presents
ATMOSPHERE and IRATION - SUNSHINE & SUMMER NIGHTS TOUR
with special guests The Grouch w/ DJ Fresh and Passafire
4:30PM Doors/5:30PM Show
RAIN OR SHINE
• We encourage all attendees to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
• Patrons feeling sick, having symptoms of COVID-19, having been in contact with person(s)who have COVID-19, tested positive for COVID-19, are in quarantine for anything in relation to COVID-19 should not attend.
Pub Station Presents Concert at ZooMontana; Rules and Policies: The gates will reopen at 5pm for the concert.
Weather: The concert will be held rain or shine. Be prepared for extremes such as heat, wind or rain. Dress accordingly, as the temperature may drop noticeably after sunset. No umbrellas please.
Smoking: NO smoking (cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, pipes, etc.) is allowed on ZooMontana grounds with the exception of the Smoking Area that will be near the front gate.
Photography: Cameras with removable lens, video cameras and recording devices are not allowed.
Food and Beverages: Food and beverages will be available for sale. You are allowed 1 bottle of 16.9 ounce of factory sealed bottled water. No other food or beverages will be allowed.
Seating: You may bring a beach size towel for seating or a small blanket for 2 adults. Low back beach chairs will be allowed but not regular size folding chairs of any kind. *Chair size when open 30" high from the back side ground up and 8" high in the front of the chair up.
No Re-Entry: Once you have entered through the gates, you may NOT exit and re-enter.
Zoo Access: Animals will not be on display during concerts. Access past the Zoo's plaza is prohibited.
• All large bags, cases, parcels and containers are subject to inspection upon entering the venue site.
• Alcoholic beverages
• Animals (exception for certified service animals)
• Bicycles, scooters, skates, Segway's, golf carts or unauthorized means of transportation.
• Coolers or picnic baskets
• Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material.
• Firework, explosives or any other incendiary devices.
• Glass or metal containers
• Aerosol cans or illegal substances
• Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray or handcuffs
• Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, frisbees, balloons, any type of projectiles, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc.
• Large umbrellas, tents or canopies
Atmosphere and Iration are hitting the road together and taking their Sunshine and Summer Nights Tour to cities across the U.S.
For over two decades, Atmosphere has maintained a course of rigorous output, releasing over two dozen studio albums, EP's and collaborative side projects in as many years. In that time, the venerated duo have built a legacy out of bringing honesty, humility and vulnerability to the forefront of their music, continually challenging themselves to evolve without straying too far from their roots. Slug has proven masterful at storytelling and writing compelling narratives, leaving a trail of his own influence while paying homage to the rappers and songwriters that helped shape him. Ant has skillfully molded the soundtracks with inspiration from soul, funk, rock, reggae, and the wizardry of hip-hop’s pioneering DJ's and producers, creating his own trademark sounds while providing the pulse for songs about life, love, stress and setbacks. At its essence, Atmosphere has been a musical shepherd, and with each new album comes a new journey as they guide generations of listeners through this thing called life.
Iration has a natural affinity for reggae and island sounds. Their love and appreciation for music spans across a wide range of styles and genres including rock, pop, R&B and funk. Over the past 15 years, the celebrated five-piece - Micah Pueschel [Lead Vocals / Guitar], Adam Taylor [Bass], Joe Dickens [Drums], Cayson Peterson [Keyboard / Synth] and Micah Brown [Guitar / Vocals] – have perfected their distinct hybrid style of music, blending all influences together as evidenced on their seventh, and most recent, full-length album Coastin’ [Three Prong Records). A record about being thankful for the moments that we have.
Iration has been touring nationally since 2008, performing at festivals nationwide from Lollapalooza to Sunfest and Hangout, closing stages at festivals like Bottlerock and Outside Lands. The Hawaiian-bred musicians look forward to spreading their original sound and 'Aloha spirit' all the while never forgetting to get a surf in when possible.