Weekend Wonders Family Program
various dates 2022
This naturalist led program is perfect for people of all ages! Every month features a nature theme, an outdoor adventure, and a hands-on learning experience. Time to get some fresh air, learn something new, and have some fun in nature with your friends and family.
Suggested donation $5/person or free for members.
Advance registration REQUIRED clicking here!
We are taking the following precautions during Phase Two of the Governor's Reopening the Big Sky plan and in response to the directive requiring the use of face coverings:
* We ask that participants maintain a safe (minimum 6-foot distance) from others. If you come in a small group, your group may stay together
* Masks or a facial covering are required during all indoor activities.
* Masks or a facial covering are required during outdoor activities when participants are unable to maintain a 6-foot distance from each other.
* Participants under 5 years of age are not required to wear a mask, although children 2 - 4 years of age are encouraged to wear them.
* We are not allowing the public to enter the building unless you are participating in a class.
* Our outdoor bathrooms are open to the public, and we have an outdoor hand washing station available during programs.
* Please bring your own drinking water.
* All gear will be thoroughly sanitized between uses.
* Please stay home if you feel sick or have a fever.