Polar Express at the Billings Depot
Get ready, because the Polar Express is coming!
This historic train station will be transformed into a winter wonderland. Children in footie jammies snuggle in on a fuzzy red rug to watch a theatrical production of the Polar Express. Jimmy and the gang make this production exciting as they all interact with the children during the show. At just the right moment, a magical sound and light show heralds the arrival of Santa!
Each child will have their photo taken with Santa by Littles & Bigs Photography, and get a book of their choice from Santa! Wise Wonders Childrens Museum, Zoo Montana and SCRaP will all be here to have fun with everyone! Lucky’s Market and Passages will be handing out cookies and cocoa, and, our own Polar Express engineer will be giving train rides! Everything is included in the ticket price, even the professional photo with Santa. This event is designed for children between the ages of 3 and 8 years old, although older children frequently still enjoy the show.
Tickets go on sale November 4th on the Depot’s website. Tickets sell out VERY fast, so keep your eyes out for updates on our Facebook and mark your calendars so you can reserve your space. As always, the Depot will be collecting donations to help families in need be able to enjoy some of this Christmas magic. Please use our website to donate to the event.
NEW FOR 2019! December 8th at 9am is Breakfast with Santa. This special treat is separate from The Polar Express shows, sponsored by Pizza Ranch.
The cost for all this fun will be $18 per adult, $26 per child and $5 per infant under 1year. Everything is included in the ticket price, even the professional photo with Santa.
Dates and Times
- Thursday, December 6, 2018 – 6:00 PM
- Friday, December 7, 2018 – 6:00 PM
- Saturday, December 8, 2018 – 12:00 PM
- Saturday, December 8, 2018 – 4:00 PM
- Sunday, December 9, 2018 – 1:00 PM
- Thursday, December 5, 2019 – 6:00 PM
- Friday, December 6, 2019 – 6:00 PM
- Saturday, December 7, 2019 – 12:00 PM
- Saturday, December 7, 2019 – 3:00 PM
- Saturday, December 7, 2019 – 6:00 PM
- Sunday, December 8, 2019 – 9:00 AM
- Sunday, December 8, 2019 – 1:00 PM