Ideal Protein Apple Snicker Salad
- 3 cups diced Chayote (Jicama works too, I soaked mine in a bowl cold water with 1T of stevia for 20 minutes and then let dry on a paper towel for 20 minutes)
- 1 Ideal Protein Caramel & Peanut Bar chopped into small pieces
- 1 Ideal Protein Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 4T liquid egg whites
- 2T cold water
- 3T Walden Farm’s Caramel Syrup
- Dice the chayote or jicama into small pieces and set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the pudding mixture to the diced chayote or jicama until the vegetables are evenly coated.
- Add the IP Caramel & Peanut bar and combine.
- Serve and enjoy! Drizzle with Walden Farms Caramel Syrup for extra sweetness!
If you have any questions at all about Billings Last Diet and how you can get started, do not hesitate to contact myself or Callie, we are MORE than happy to help!
Billings Last Diet: 406-294-6751
For Phase 1 you have to have 3 IP Packets a day, 4 cups of the select veggies on the BLD list, 64oz of water, and 8oz of protein, 1tsp Salt, and 2 tsp of oil.
Keep following us for IP/ BLD hacks and our progress!
More IP Recipes:
Ideal Protein Chocolate Caramel Swiss Roll
Ideal Protein Chocolate Caramel Swiss Roll One of my greatest obsessions are beautiful desserts and binge watching The Great British Bake-Off and learning how to make them. After creating recipes with Ideal Protein packets for 7 months, I wanted to take what I've learned and attempt an IP Swiss ...
IP Blueberry & Caramel Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Ideal Protein Blueberry & Caramel Chocolate Chip Pancakes There are few things in life that are better than breakfast food. If you are on Ideal Protein or thinking about starting, don't you even worry, you can still enjoy delicious, heart-warming breakfast food on this diet. This particular rec...
IP Chili Cheese Fries
Fall is here which means comfort food is coming out of the dark caverns, ready to attack my will power. When you hear the term “comfort food” what comes to mind? To me it’s a home cooked meal full of butter and cheese. Baked Mac and Cheese, Creamy Potato Soup, Mashed potatoes with extra gravy and...
Ideal Protein Friendly Chicken Strips/ What Callie Ate in a Day Part II
For this "What I Eat in a Day" Video, I tried a new dinner recipe! For breakfast I had my usual, 2 cups of blended spinach with a Peach Mango Packet Lunch I had the Nacho Cheese Dorados & Some Suger Free Salsa Dinner I tried an Ideal Protein version of Chicken Strips! IP Chicken Strips Recipe: ...
Ideal Protein Ramen!
Ideal Protein Ramen! This is a super quick,easy and customizable meal to make during a busy week or even impress your guests with this for a dinner party! What you Need: -One Package of Pasta Zero Spaghetti Shaped Shirataki Noodles (Does not count towards your vegetables but is IP Protocal) -32...