Coffee Walk with a Naturalist
Join us for a cup of coffee and a nature ramble. These easy to moderate walks focus on observing and learning about the natural world. Designed for adults and older children.
This month we’ll explore some of the wilder areas of Riverfront Park as we learn to use the iNaturalist app. iNaturalist is a tool that helps people to identify plants, animals, and fungi using a photo recognition tool and community collaboration. It’s a fun and easy way to learn about and share the world around you.
$10/person or $5/students and free for members
Dates and Times
- Saturday, February 2, 2019 – 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Saturday, March 2, 2019 – 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Saturday, April 6, 2019 – 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Saturday, May 4, 2019 – 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Saturday, July 6, 2019 – 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Montana Audubon Center
Things to Know about Montana Audubon Center ● It's a nature space right within the city! ● Activities include nature walks, canoing, family and kids events and workshops and more. ● You can book a party there. ● The Shepherd's play space offers an outdoor natural playground for kids to explore!