Billings TrailNet (formerly BikeNet) is a non-profit, 501c3, grass-roots organization that supports urban trails in and around the Billings community. Our organization increases awareness and encourages use of the trails in our community, and raises money to use as matching funds for trails.
BILLINGS HAS APPROXIMATELY 50 MILES OF MULTI-USE TRAILS AND NEARLY 25 MILES OF ON-STREET BIKE LANES.
OUR VISION: Billings area as a premier community for healthy lifestyles and active transportation where biking and walking are safe and an integral part of everyday activity.
OUR MISSION: to promote a complete, community-wide trail system.
- Increase amount and connectivity of trails and bikeways
- Advocate the value of trails to the community
- Promote increased use of trails and an active lifestyle
- Develop and encourage community collaboration on active transportation
- Support maintenance of trails system
- Grow Billings TrailNet’s identity
- Develop and expand the organization