2020 Crazy Days: Downtown Billings
We are turn the CRAZY DAYS weekend in Downtown Billings up a notch for 2020! There will be sidewalk sales at retail locations all around downtown, Activities, Crazy Days specials at Restaurants, live music, art, and more... This packed weekend of downtown happenings is put together FOR YOU TO ENJOY
Sales, Activities, & Specials
Friday August 7 - Sunday August 9
Downtown Billings businesses have committed to being a Clean & Safe place for the community to come while practicing proper COVID-19 public safety measures.
WHAT TO HAVE WITH YOU:
- 😷 Face Mask (required at some businesses, and highly encouraged at others)
- 🧼 Hand sanitizer (All locations with Clean & Safe signage have hand sanitizer available for their customers to use)
- 💳 Credit/debit card (cash transactions are limited at some businesses)
- Please do not attend if you are feeling sick or have a fever.
- Please do not congregate around crosswalks, sidewalks, inside or outside of businesses.
- There are 3 hand wash stations located downtown for public use. (Broadway & 1st Ave N, Broadway between 2nd & 3rd Ave N, and 3rd Ave N & N. 27th Street)
Attending Crazy Days Weekend downtown is FREE and open to the public (rain or shine, however some activities may be weather dependent)!
For more information message Downtown Billings at LRichardson@downtownbillings.com.
Dates & Times
This is Billings featuring the The Downtown Billings Alliance!
This Is Billings We are beyond excited to announce the return of the "This Is Billings" video series with a fresh new vibe and the perfectly fitting sponsor: Downtown Billings! This Is Billings is all about highlighting the people, places and things that make Billings unique and wonderful. Watch...