Specific actions being taken include:
- A physically distanced midway area giving more room between attractions.
- Maximum attendance limits on fairgrounds for any given hour to provide distancing
- Enhanced cleaning protocols on rides.
- Limits on ride occupancy maintained at 50% of rated availability
- Physical distancing protocols for any lines that may develop
- Wellness checks of carnival employees and MontanaFair staff before each work day
- Limits on contact between carnival employees, MontanaFair staff, and the general public.
- All carnival employees and MontanaFair staff will wear masks while in the public.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at contact locations.
- A maximum of 3000 people will be allowed in the fairgrounds at one time.
Rides selected for this year’s fair were specifically chosen for ease of cleaning. Mighty Thomas Carnival will have 28 rides, food booths, and games at MontanaFair. Favorites you can see this year include: Speed, Black Out, Pharaoh’s Wheel, Moby Dick, Monster Trucks, Dizzy Dragons, the Wacky Cowboy Coaster, and more.
MontanaFair Sneak-A-Peek weekend kicks off this year’s fair July 24.Online advance admission and carnival ride tickets are available for sale at MontanaFair.com. Guests are strongly urged to get their tickets in advance to Skip the Lines.